Care & Safety


Small objects and beads can present a choking hazard for small children. Never leave a child unattended with the product. Always inspect the product before use and dispose of it if there are any signs of damage. 

All products are cleaned prior to packaging but we recommend cleaning your product prior to use. To ensure that your item stays in the best condition, please use the following guidelines: 

Silicone: Wash with mild soap and warm water. Lay flat and dry completely before use. 

Wood: Naturally organic and anti-bacterial. Can be left untreated or treated with organic oil to seal and preserve. To clean, gently wipe with a damp cloth. Do not submerse in water.

Cords, clasps, clips: Not intended to be chewed or sucked on. To wash, gently wipe with damp cloth. Do not submerse in water.   

100% Food Grade Silicone    •    Non-Toxic    •    BPA, Lead, Cadmium and Phthalate Free